Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale Zoe 22kWh Dynamique Nav Battery Lease 65 reg 02.09.2015

• Excellent condition, no battery degradation.
  • Extended Renault Warranty Until September 2021: This is the official extended warranty which can be extended annually for about £300. Zoe's can only be extended if they have had continuous warranty, which this car has, so you have peace of mind at a low cost. This is probably better than a garage warranty as you can continue to extend it and it registered with Renault.
  • MOT December 2021.
  • FSH.
  • Software updated at last service.
  • 23000 miles, 2 keys, locking nuts, charge cable, first aid kit.
  • One previous owner, I have owned this car for 2 1/2 years and can provide all the information required.
  • New EV front tyres (Zoe's are heavy on the wear of front tyres like most FWD EVs).
  • Droplinks replaced (anyone who knows about Zoe's will know that this needs to be done).
  • Air con, rear parking sensors & camera, Bluetooth & USB, alloys, isofix, electric windows front and rear, satellite navigation etc.
  • This car has a battery lease payable monthly including warranty for the battery and road rescue, including home start and onward travel. (You can buy the battery if you wish, but it is a low cost to lease, so I would recommend leasing)
£6,000

Based East Yorkshire

Photos to follow.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Put it on Autotrader and sold in 1 hour. Buyer paid and collected in the same day. Is that a record?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What, you sold an unsellable Zoe?!?
I can remember that there was an article last year that Zoe's were the fastest selling car on Autotrader in 2019. I know that there is confusion with the battery rental, but for people dipping their toe in the EV water and not needing to do many miles, I suppose this is a low risk, low cost option. I think having the extended warrantee helps as well.

From the car point of view, it was pretty much spotless with no faults or battery issues and the known challenges of drop-links and software all sorted out.

Also had two other serious enquiries in the same day. Sad to see it go really.

Reactions: cah197
1 - 7 of 7 Posts