Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I neglected to tag my ad with the For Sale prefix - best do it again (Mods - can I delete the other thread I started?)

12-reg Black Gen1 Leaf, 9600 miles, no damage (!). Comes with Type2-Type1 cable and has the solar spoiler.

Mileage: 9,600
Colour: Pearlescent Black
Full Nissan Service History (no service required until September next year)
No MOT or Tax required
Has extended warranty until August 2015
All 12 battery bars still showing - for now!

http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/Peter_Boyall/embed/slideshow/

I've been offered 9500 by WeBuyAnyCar and don't fancy being bombarded by fake dealers on Autotrader, so giving the opportunity for a "Community member" to buy it before chopping it in ...

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Booked in for Tuesday 23rd - have turned down an offer from The Car Buying Group of 8500 (they started out at nearly a thousand more than that).

Update:

Took it in today - 9160 (to be fair, there is a bid scratch I hadn't noticed)

Have said I will think about it.

·
Registered
309 Posts
My buyer was worried about battery loss think they given you a really good price, I would buy but to be honest would be much lower that you offered

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
£80 admin fee and £300 odd quid for the scratch. I think that's probably their standard reduction ... if it wasn't that they'd have found something else I imagine. Will find out when I take it back.

Apparently £200 depreciation in the last three weeks, based on the new quote (with scratch) which is now £8950.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
£80 admin fee and £300 odd quid for the scratch. I think that's probably their standard reduction ... if it wasn't that they'd have found something else I imagine. Will find out when I take it back.

Apparently £200 depreciation in the last three weeks, based on the new quote (with scratch) which is now £8950.
I'm impressed they are even interested in an EV, as I figured they wouldn't know what to do with it ;)

·
Registered
309 Posts
They are offering good money, but I thought it would have flown away on autotrader, maybe I will just lose lots when I sell mine

1 - 13 of 13 Posts