Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pro screen goes dead warning light for sos call comes on not available , return to service.
Anybody had this problem, had it once before about 2 months ago service department said a software update would cure it.
Well it did until warranty ran out.

·
Registered
900 Posts
A couple of years ago my car glitched twice with urgent sounding SOS call errors. Once it decided to reboot the infotainment and the active info display whilst I was driving. I did not appreciate losing everything, including the speedo! Was all back to normal when it rebooted. The other time just switching the car off and on again sorted it. But never anything to the point it needed the garage.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I had this issue a couple months back.. The issue was because for some reason it can't connect to my house wifi (the one that I configured in the car).. I solved it by removing the configuration (so the car won't even try to connect)..

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A couple of years ago my car glitched twice with urgent sounding SOS call errors. Once it decided to reboot the infotainment and the active info display whilst I was driving. I did not appreciate losing everything, including the speedo! Was all back to normal when it rebooted. The other time just switching the car off and on again sorted it. But never anything to the point it needed the garage.
I have just remembered both my issues were on the drive at home pulling in, might be an issue with trying to connect to the wifi, as Arianto Nuugroho problem, but doesn't explain yours as you were driving.
Odd it switches off the pro screen, perhaps its so you cant keep yourself entertained while waiting for the breakdown truck. As with you couple of ignition off an on cleared it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
actually, in my case, it was when I was pulling out of my driveway ..so while driving, it would give warning and eventually rebooted the system and it'll be fix for the day ..

what I notice was that if I were quick enough : enter the car, put on sitbelt, power-on and drive, it would be OK -> no chance for the car to try to connect .. but if I stick around : ie, waiting for the kids to be ready, putting in my GPS info, etc, then the problem comes ..

I have just remembered both my issues were on the drive at home pulling in, might be an issue with trying to connect to the wifi, as Arianto Nuugroho problem, but doesn't explain yours as you were driving.
Odd it switches off the pro screen, perhaps its so you cant keep yourself entertained while waiting for the breakdown truck. As with you couple of ignition off an on cleared it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts