• Can't make either day - sorry

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro, 2021, 4+, Yacht Blue
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something that happened in the early days of the forum was regional meetings where people to gather, look at the different models that we have amongst us and generally have an EV chin-wag. I notice that there have been a few attempts to do this but I would love to meet up with fellow SpeakEV members from the south west.

Nothing grand or too organised. Just an agreement that some people will be at a certain place, on a certain day, at a certain time and if people want to turn up then great.

So, is this something worth doing?

If so... where would be good for you?

When?

I suggest somewhere that has good charging options there or nearby and somewhere where we can get refreshments of some description.

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just so people know... I have pressed the Ignore Button on cah197 so I have no idea what he said nor do I want to know :)

·
Registered
2018 e-Golf
1,161 Posts
Gloucester here if that is south west enough?

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gloucester here if that is south west enough?
You know what... if there were a few that wanted to get together Gloucester way then I'd drive up from Plymouth sure... that might include some that might want to join in from the Midlands then :)

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cribbs causeway has a few chargers. There are 4 instavolts at the mollys diner there
Yes, Cribbs Causeway is a pretty good choice IMO and there is plenty of shopping options if you get bored! What's Molly's Diner like?

My vote is there... anyone up for it?

It won't be until June though I am afraid unless you want to do it without me (aaah! Did I just shoot myself in the foot?) but I am keen to organise something maybe mid-end June. That would give people time to get organised too. All would be welcome but as it is Bristol, and in range of quite a few for the Midlands and Wales perhaps I will have to do another thread.

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Since I live in bristol it would be rude not to come, ID4 or fiat 500 though?
Fantastic! Could be interesting... putting faces to names and seeing the variety of cars people drive.

If the diner is any good I might be persuaded to have a bite to eat too.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts