Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m based in West Sussex but would be willing to travel reasonably along the south coast. Would anyone else down south be up for a ‘Speak EV’ meet?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah not far from me, I’m in Bognor Regis! I do see quite a few EVs around but I don’t know how many are on this forum, hence why I was thinking of broadening the net in terms of a gathering.

The response so far hasn’t been exactly overwhelming ?

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
925 Posts
ohhh my Leaf came from Nissan Bognor! Saw a lovely iMiEv this week nipping about the A259 towards upper beading So we are about!

I have never known rain as in Bognor!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did have a range extender model as well as the BEV but since sold that and just using the BEV (60ah) now. Best car I’ve owned and I’ve had a fair few!

My Fluence wouldn't make it that far from Reading.

(52 mile range at the moment.) :)
I wonder if somewhere around Guildford would be good, fairly accessible and those in London could venture out.

Reactions: JohnMars

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Ah not far from me, I’m in Bognor Regis! I do see quite a few EVs around but I don’t know how many are on this forum, hence why I was thinking of broadening the net in terms of a gathering.
(Waves hello). You may have seen me driving around sunny Bognor in a red eNV200. Often full of bikes or bike parts in the back.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Given the number of users on here I was expecting a greater level of interest, so far that's 3 maybe 4 people up for a meet in the South out of how many EV owners? ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts