Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Flame Red Leaf 30 Acenta
278 Posts
If I lived in my home town I would deffo have a pool and tennis court - in Petersfield that gets me a modest semi detached.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
I'm but a poor rural doc, I accept chickens as payment!
Don't suppose that you know the number of chickens required for an ankle arthrodesis? :unsure: It seems that the NHS aren't doing this either when required or for £?

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Pygmy or Nanny?
Cheap at twice the price. The Wife says that the pain is worse and more continuous than me. :eek:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Any road up Johnny Mars, Preston has loads of free charge points, so mebbe ya would wanna live there.

(Just made that up, I know it'll crush you)
North or South of the A59? Translated as the Boy did good or White flight?
To be honest I've lived in both and generally it's not North South of the 59 that matters, but just being a feckin' long way from it.
And as for the second question, deffo the former, had to come South to a place where there are many competing companies for my skillset allowing me to play them off and bump up the pay packet.
Now, if I can actually establish what that skillset is, I'll be laughing.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I was a Northerner before you, I'm calling shotgun!

Not always wise in Preston town centre of a Satdee neet

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
T&O? Tits and Obs?
Oh don't you start, I have done SOoooooooo many willy and vagina jobs!

Worked in O&G for a very long time, and have a special interest in GUM (Sexual health) - There is nothing like a Monday morning and 80 willies to examine before coffee! 😅 😅 😅 :eek::eek::eek::eek::cry::cry::cry::whistle::whistle::whistle:

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Any road up Johnny Mars, Preston has loads of free charge points, so mebbe ya would wanna live there.

(Just made that up, I know it'll crush you)

To be honest I've lived in both and generally it's not North South of the 59 that matters, but just being a feckin' long way from it.
And as for the second question, deffo the former, had to come South to a place where there are many competing companies for my skillset allowing me to play them off and bump up the pay packet.
Now, if I can actually establish what that skillset is, I'll be laughing.
Aye up duck ya reet?

Ohhhhhh - you know what they say about Northern meant @Scorzon !!!!!

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
You can have a whole herd if you can do it this year!
GOM has got to put you off for life. :eek:

81 - 100 of 121 Posts