Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

101 - 120 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
You can have a whole herd if you can do it this year!
GOM has got to put you off for life. :eek:
Yes there was a a joke that all the staff wanted to go home and knit, as it put all of us off!

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
The previous GF (also ex-Derby) prior to Mrs DK discovered Christianity after a stint in GOM at Med School and went from raver to Nun overnight. Strangely we didn't last. :unsure:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Reactions: JohnMars

·
Registered
348 Posts
Doe
I'm starting a Northern Expats thread.
Does it count that I was removed from lovely Bradford to hideous Bournemouth against my wishes when I was 2 ? I tried throwing my toys out of the pram but it didn't work. I got so fed up with Bournemouth and Poole I emigrated for 33 years to Perth, but didn't like that either so came back to dreadful Poole. God it is so awful here, the ugly coastlines, the New Forest and all it's wierdos and witches, the grockles and wurzels in the West Country, I should go back to beautiful Bradford shouldn't I ?

Reactions: Scorzon

·
Registered
2017 Flame Red Leaf 30 Acenta
269 Posts
Doe

Does it count that I was removed from lovely Bradford to hideous Bournemouth against my wishes when I was 2 ? I tried throwing my toys out of the pram but it didn't work. I got so fed up with Bournemouth and Poole I emigrated for 33 years to Perth, but didn't like that either so came back to dreadful Poole. God it is so awful here, the ugly coastlines, the New Forest and all it's wierdos and witches, the grockles and wurzels in the West Country, I should go back to beautiful Bradford shouldn't I ?
Yes.... (cue awkward silence) :p

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Just how many mosques do you want? There are already three in Bournemouth. :devilish:

·
Registered
546 Posts
I was born in Bradford as well, so yes a Northern Expats thread is a good idea, but what would we talk about, saving money?, how grim it is up north?

Any more more Northern Expats please check in.

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Was going to say “you know what they say about northern men” ....... short arms and deep pockets!!!!!!!

ohhhhhh note I know why @Scorzon is so obsessed aboutfree chargers!

:eek::eek::love::eek:;):p:ROFLMAO:😅😅😇😇😂😂😂

·
Registered
348 Posts
Was going to say “you know what they say about northern men” ....... short arms and deep pockets!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::love::eek:;):p:ROFLMAO:😅😅😇😇😂😂😂
No John, not Northern men, Yorkshire/Lancashire is South of the border, I think you mean our Jock friends don't you?

Reactions: JohnMars

·
Registered
2017 Flame Red Leaf 30 Acenta
269 Posts
My dear John, I'm only obsessed with relating news regarding all those lovely free charges because I know it's driving you nuts.

Standby for a pic of the His Royal Leafiness parked next to an empty free electric charge bay at Tesco not bothering to get the free charge coz frankly I'm just bored with all that free energy they are throwing at me :p :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
My dear John, I'm only obsessed with relating news regarding all those lovely free charges because I know it's driving you nuts.

Standby for a pic of the His Royal Leafiness parked next to an empty free electric charge bay at Tesco not bothering to get the free charge coz frankly I'm just bored with all that free energy they are throwing at me :p :ROFLMAO:
Ahhhhh yes but you wait till you see my 360 degree views!!!

and heated steering wheel!

101 - 120 of 121 Posts