Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is it with all the Chinese/Japanese character spamming on this site lately?

Can we get the admin people to block the Asian character spam please?

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
trying to sell dodgy certificates to chinese returners. Drop a block of characters into google translate ;)
these are Chinese not Japanese.

these need clearing out and the latest poster address banned asap. It should be possible to catch them if there is the posibility to filter certain words like TOEFL.

This is a sample... (google translate)
【Main items】
I. Graduation certificate, transcript, embassy certification, Ministry of Education certification, IELTS TOEFL transcript, student card, etc.!
2. Notarization of the real embassy (i.e. proof of returning overseas students, no charge if unsuccessful)
3. Authentication of academic degrees from the real Ministry of Education
4. Diploma for each university in each country (one-to-one professional service, which can monitor and track the progress throughout the process)

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Click on the three dots to the top right of a post and then click on Report to report the posts to forum admin staff.

Then click on the sender's name, click on the three dots on the top right and select Ignore to get the system to cease sending you posts from that sender.

·
Super Moderator
7,529 Posts
I’ve cleaned several over the last week, as mentioned the reports help. It’s different IP addresses and some users set up a long time ago so not obvious they will be a problem until they drop the spam bomb.

Reactions: Spiny

·
Premium Member
2020 Corsa E
7,183 Posts
Rate limiting thread starts might be one way. It's outside normal behaviour to wang in loads of threads into a forum you've not posted in much previously.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts