Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would usually post this sort of thing in Site Feedback, but I think it's significant enough to share more widely than that.

Speak EV is one today. :):)

Thanks to all visitors and contributors for helping to get the site off to an amazing and unexpected start in life. I really hope to drive things forward and add more content and more features to Speak EV over the next twelve months to build on this momentum.

Over the past year Speak EV has gained around…
  • 3,000 discussions
  • 39,000 messages
  • 830 members
  • 29,400 visitors, from 91 countries
  • 1,100,000 pageviews
More importantly than that we've gained a lot of regular contributors and people sharing their EV knowledge. I genuinely feel we are growing a really diverse and interesting community (almost) entirely about plug-in vehicles of any shape, size or manufacturer, something it was suggested to me just wasn't possible to do.

Thanks again. It's still very early days in terms of the site and EV adoption so here's to an even bigger and better year two… and beyond!

:)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Congrats
What I like is the two forums going forward with the Oxbridge concept of the rival other place. Heretics who depart too far from the perceived centre of bias seem to get banned and make one or the other forum their base but some of the others are always amongst us. I do hope the 3 wise Top Gear monkeys are amongst them, or is it us.

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We don't have any rivals. That's how I see it anyway.

There's loads of other forums and communities for EVs and always we be as they become more popular. I'm just doing my thing and trying to make it as enjoyable and interesting as I can here.

My goal here was to be a bit different and reflect my interest in EVs and not just "Brand X" or "Brand Y", we're better together. :)

·
My Evezy.co.uk referral code: b4552
Tesla Model 3 SR
415 Posts
Happy Birthday Speak EV!

Whilst I'm fairly new round these parts, I'll be sticking with EV power and therefore this forum :)

Thanks to Paul and all the rest of the mods for a great place to hang out and 'speak EV' :D

Tom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts