Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Administrator
11,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Seeing as we seem to be getting a little busier here and attracting owners with all kinds of EVs, I thought I'd start this up.

Generally speaking I want to be lead by post volume, that is to say if lots of posts started cropping up about the Ampera, then I'd start a new Ampera forum and move those posts into the new dedicated forum.

However, sometimes I realise that people prefer to have the platform/forum/space FIRST that they can then post away in to their heart's content.

So if anyone is interested in a particular EV make and would like to contribute actively to a dedicate (sub) forum, then please do let me know here and I will put up the forum for you.

If the forum remains super-quiet, I will probably merge it back into the "other makes and models" until post volume picks up.

Thanks folks!

Paul

·
Registered
342 Posts
It would be nice to be able to read the poster's car in the Information box on the left, e.g. Messages, Likes, Location, Car.

I often read a post on the 'find new' selection and have to hunt back to the forum name to see to which car they are referring.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Another vote for a Hyundai specific forum with Ioniq and hybrid sub fora, these cars are available now or very shortly (they have a Bev available now that's generating a lot of posts in the "others" forum, and a hybrid due very soon)

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
+1 for this. A lot of leaf and zoes come up for renewal this year and it's a car that it is rightly generating a lot of interest and could well steal a lot of EV market share should the real world monthly quotes start to come down a bit

·
Super Moderator
11,440 Posts
Jaguar need a forum. The production Jaguar BEV is still a year or two away, but there is pleanty to discuss already.

Ford are getting serious about EVs. They are probably going to show a concept car in January either at CES or Detroit.

·
Zoe Devotee
8,738 Posts
pretty sure @Paul hasn't been around for some time.... :(

Indeed we need an Ioniq section NOW seeing as the car is actually on sale and being delivered.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts