Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,440 Posts
Yes. New Vauxhall and Opel EVs need to go in the PSA forums. The PSA EVs share platforms and will be somewhat similar to each other. For now they can go in the general area but we are going to eventually need specific sub forums for those cars

·
Super Moderator
11,440 Posts
@Admin can we change General Peugeot Citroën EV Discussion

to either General Groupe PSA EV Discussion or General Peugeot Citroën DS Opel Vauxhall EV Discussion

It is time for a Peugeot e208 sub forum too.

·
Registered
123 Posts
A month ago, I suggested that an MG eZS forum should be started. Several other posts said the same.

With the current unicorn status of new EVs from Kia, Hyundai, and others, it looks like the MG will be here soonest....the rumour machine is suggestion a press day in a few weeks, demo cars with dealers in August, first registrations in September.

So, please, can we have a separate forum for this, to make it easier to track, and before it swallows the entire “other” category in a few weeks

Thank you

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi Phillip,

Yes, this is the only one MG is selling now...but they seem to have plans for more models if you read their Marketing Directors press releases

The MG eZS is due to roll out in the next few weeks....there is ‘rumoured’ to be a press day 17 July, demo cars with dealers in August, with first registrations in September. MG say they have enough stock to meet the expected demand, which I assume is based on the number of deposits they have taken. So I’m hoping it won’t be another Nero/Kona saga of failure to meet demand.

Having an MG forum where all MG post go ( there have been a number of threads) would make the story easier to follow.....especially when it takes off, so to speak

Joe

·
Registered
682 Posts
We do not currently have an MG section on the site. Is this the only EV they have out right now?
-Philip
Yes Philip, it is the only one atm. I know they have plans for others in the near future. I have my pre-order in. There is a public launch with spec and pricing on the 17th July. We will be able to action our orders at this point, with deliveries expected in September this year.

ADMIN. I understand the car will be called the MG ZS EV as it was at the London MotorShow. It was also released in Thailand last week and also called the ZS EV. I would suggest the section be named MG with a ZS EV sub section, this way you could add new cars under the MG folder. The China market looks like it will remain the (eZS)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Paul/Admin

That would be great!! I look forward to seeing it on the Specific forums list....makes it look like my eZS is a little bit closer to actually arriving!

Thanks again

Joe

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
@Admin we have members driving the e-Tron SUV now! Can we please have a sub forum? It’s especially confusing as there are several upcoming cars called e-Tron!

Had my eTron two weeks now so about 6 charges in with several trips between Norfolk and London. I have to say I am a little worried that I have been sold a pup. When it indicates 100% charge it shows only about 165 miles of range. After driving 10 miles that range reduces by about 20 miles, always in "Efficiency" mode.

Is this expected behaviour? With a planned road trip to Denmark next weekend I am considering renting....

·
Registered
123 Posts
@Admin. Thanks for setting up MG ZSEV forum. It would be nice if you could also move the various MG threads in the ‘Others’ forum into the ZS EV forum, so we gave everything together
Thanks again

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
26,362 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
There are forums on this site for other makes and models of PHEV hence my request for a Ford forum, which could include discussion about the Kuga PHEV and the Mustang Mach E.

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
26,362 Posts
They are - I have ordered a Kuga PHEV.
So, when will they start selling electric cars, rather than 'electrified ICE' cars?

61 - 80 of 96 Posts