Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I am hoping to get an EV soon (Ioniq 5 if you’re interested) & there’s been lots to sort out - power supply, driveway, charger… I have just switched energy supplier to Octopus so I can get a smart meter & EV tariff, but stupidly forgot to use a referral code to get the free £100 🤦‍♂️ I emailed & they can’t add one just using a link, they asked for the name & address. I’m presuming a postcode would be enough, so if anyone is with Octopus & happy to share their full name & postcode I’ll split the hundo with you!
Thanks,
Craig

·
Registered
MG5
464 Posts
Hi everyone,
I am hoping to get an EV soon (Ioniq 5 if you’re interested) & there’s been lots to sort out - power supply, driveway, charger… I have just switched energy supplier to Octopus so I can get a smart meter & EV tariff, but stupidly forgot to use a referral code to get the free £100 🤦‍♂️ I emailed & they can’t add one just using a link, they asked for the name & address. I’m presuming a postcode would be enough, so if anyone is with Octopus & happy to share their full name & postcode I’ll split the hundo with you!
Thanks,
Craig
Hi, just sent you a PM.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts