Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Ampera aka IGOR
Tesla Model 3 P
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two 3s this morning, 03/09/2019, both 19 plates. One heading north on the A90 near Cramond Brig out of Edinburgh just before 8:00 am and the second one less than 15 minutes later on the Maybury Road north of the roundabout heading towards Barnton. Both of them were blue with the non-aero wheels. I was heading in the other direction in the white Ampera.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
What's the easiest way to tell it's a model 3 ? Usually all you get is a glimpse. I think I saw one in Burton upon Trent with the boot open and hinged half way down the rear slope. But as I was passing on a main road coiuld not stop to confirm.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Someone in the apartment block where I live has a white/white P from the first batch. Also, have seen an MSM P parked near home, another white/white P a few times on my commute, and yesterday I saw a superclean black/black SR+ drive past. Common as muck! ;)

Joking aside, the car looks very, very cool on the road and yesterday I was seriously tempted to change my order back to black, but now I have a VIN so I think I'll stick with blue.

·
Registered
112 Posts
So two coming out of Aviemore toward Grantown this afternoon, one black one white... possibly having partaken in some northernmost supercharging? We were sadly in our diesel campervan heading the other way...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Ampera aka IGOR
Tesla Model 3 P
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Black parked in Tay Street, Perth today around the back of 5 pm. They do seem to be very popular, which is a bit of a scunner as my cars tended to be a bit on the rarer side. I've seen more 3 s than Amperas in the last few weeks, in fact, to be quite truthful more than Amperas this year.

·
Registered
417 Posts
This is going to become a very busy thread.....
I saw a white one at school drop off last week and was very excited to do so.
Can we set an expiry date for the thread? They are going to become much more common than my current EVs.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.