Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,781 Posts
Clearly you’re not making the most of the free charging provided by the Ayuntamientos? :)

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro MY20 64 kWh - Gravity Blue
190 Posts
Andalucia is just a hair better than Africa when it comes to charge points, and Spain as a whole has a very underdeveloped charging infrastructure. I live on the Costa Tropical, and apart from the 3.7 kW chargers at Mercadona supermarkets and the likes, there's not much to be found. Let's hope the EU forces them to start putting their money where their green mouths are.

·
Registered
16,781 Posts
It could be worse. France have lots of chargers, but half of them don’t work.

Maybe it’s a bit better in the Metropolises of Barcelona and Madrid.

The Tesla destination chargers have done wonders.

We are moving house next week and have two 22 kW chargers within walking distance, all paid for by your tax dollars. ;)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yes, the turtle was showing for several ks before getting back, on the equivalent of a b road, then a country lane for the last two. I was hyper-miling big time, on the 90kph stretches I was mainly doing 80 (a real faux pa that insensed a following lorry driver) but letting the car roll down hill where possible with zero regen, then on a long steep uphill I dropped to 60, where fortunately there was a crawler lane. On the country lane I was doing 20-30 as there was nobody following. I did not go fast enough to find the speed the car was limited to, but it will do at least 80kph on the speedo, i.e. 56mph.

·
Super Moderator
7,453 Posts
So it it still charging now....? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
E-Niro 4
48 Posts
That is bloody impressive! Reminds me when me and the wife were on our way back to Hilo airport in Hawaii and before we’d even got to the top of the saddle road, the digital petrol gauge just stopped registering any more miles! Not sure my bum had any more squeak left when we got to the top and rolled to the bottom on fumes!

What range did you get out of it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts