Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Model 3 SR+
13 Posts
I really hope they follow up with an upgrade option to activate the SR+ disabled speakers. The ones in the A piller etc are apparently all wired up and just disabled in software. Would 100% buy that if offered

·
Registered
248 Posts
How does this mean the premium vs standard interior stack up? Cost wise.
Well it's £9k from SR+ to LR.

Only difference now is speakers/sub and ambient lights (not forgetting +50% battery and a front motor).

·
Registered
657 Posts
That can only be an option for the very first SR+ probably the ones that had the fog lights fitted. I was a day 0 order but added the towbar so my car was three months later than expected. I had to have the fog lights retrofitted and when I checked the rear seats they have no wiring for the heating on either the seats or loom :p

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'd rather pay for automatic lane changes myself. The rear seats did work briefly in mine as I had a fairly early RHD so next time a passenger sits in the rear I'll ask them if they want the seat warmed and then show them where to pay :)
Good idea, hey kids do you want your seat heaters on? Ok £150 each, start saving ?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Now I'm doubting myself... I have the option to upgrade in my account. When I pulled up the seat on the performance there was a wiring loom and plug into the seat that I wasn't on the SR+ .... I didn't fully remove the seat, so maybe I missed something... I would go check again, but my cars still stuck at the service centre.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Now I'm doubting myself... I have the option to upgrade in my account. When I pulled up the seat on the performance there was a wiring loom and plug into the seat that I wasn't on the SR+ .... I didn't fully remove the seat, so maybe I missed something... I would go check again, but my cars still stuck at the service centre.
Just a guess but perhaps it’s a bit like the fog lights. Some cars made before the order cut off date had wiring for fog lights already fitted, some needed something added.

Perhaps paying the £300 will just turn on heated seats if all fitted. Or perhaps include a mobile visit to add anything if needed.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I really hope they follow up with an upgrade option to activate the SR+ disabled speakers. The ones in the A piller etc are apparently all wired up and just disabled in software. Would 100% buy that if offered
I'm pretty sure I saw before that the speakers that are not turned on require the second amp to power them. Some of the speakers are missing altogether. If that is the case I can't see them offering that obviously.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts