Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
So many options. No specific date yet could be short notice though so hire rather than evezy who want quite a deposit I hear.
Model S hire is not that cheap!! maybe M3 will appear in the hire market who knows.
Still looking at selling at the moment if the price is acceptable to me.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Incidentally I got the reg of the dark blue Nottingham car, so inquired out of interest with Pentagon if it was still in warranty. Their reply was - it's first service was late (June) and all further services were in August so any electrical issues were passed to Vauxhall for their discretionary decision. Non committal or what!! Nice to see that Vauxhall are prepared to reply though.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Incidentally I got the reg of the dark blue Nottingham car, so inquired out of interest with Pentagon if it was still in warranty. Their reply was - it's first service was late (June) and all further services were in August so any electrical issues were passed to Vauxhall for their discretionary decision. Non committal or what!! Nice to see that Vauxhall are prepared to reply though.
Interesting if Vauxhall would be that picky. Wonder if Bellingers would have more sway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
64 Posts
Where in the country are you and what are you willing to pay?

I have a 14 plate with 30500 miles. Voltec warranty valid and in really good condition.

I live in Manchester area.

Send me a message if interested, planning to sell it to "we buy any car" at the moment due to company car.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Still looking after a year, but all the ideal sounding examples are hundreds of miles away. New one on Autotrader though, a bit closer to home, poor pictures with the number plate blanked out. Is there really any reason to do that? The seller says it's a 14 but I use it for looking into MoT history
Late to the conversation, but my tuppence...

Bought mine from a dealer 100+ miles away, and have had to go back twice (drop off then pick up) to get an issue resolved. So, 600+ miles (half in the Amp, half in my old car) and I still don't regret it.

Just spent a week driving a hired ICE Nissan Sentra in Canada and, while it was a very comfortable car, easy to drive, and significantly newer than my car, I was very happy to be back in the Ampera when I got home.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

21 - 25 of 25 Posts