Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
EGGY
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd love to let you know how I'm getting on with it but the kids (20 and almost 18) have been in the garage for an hour playing games ..... bloody expensive games console

·
EGGY
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we'e already on that game with find friends ... doh

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'd love to let you know how I'm getting on with it but the kids (20 and almost 18) have been in the garage for an hour playing games ..... bloody expensive games console
Reminds me of the 1st week after I picked mine up, the kids (9 and 11) used more battery that week playing Cuphead than I did driving I think! Admittedly I may have elbowed my way in quite a lot and am somewhat of an expert at the Isle 1 bosses now :)

·
Registered
990 Posts
Get one of those privacy screens for work monitors. Tell the missus that the reason the screen is now black is to save power. Job done! :)

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
You need that Jaguar screens where she sees one thing like netflix and you see what you currently do

Its fairly quite on forums at the moment and I thought with many being stuck at home it would have increased forum chatter, maybe everyone only did it when out at work.. but either way, a bit of pendatary... next time she says "your speeding" correct her and say its "you're speeding".. (there's a joke in there somewhere if you can spot it)

·
EGGY
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My next door neighbour (Model 3 performance) got home to a "I saw you were doing 93" from his wife the other day, she had seen his speed on the app

No hiding now (bet that get's used against you one day)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts