Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
11,777 Posts
Sounds a bit like Hyundai lane keeping assist. I wonder how bad it is.

Also a bit of a pain if it doesn't have active cruise control... oh well, it's only for the school run.

·
Co-author of CanZE. Q210 nov 2013
4,273 Posts
nitpick: They were always measured independently, just nothing but a warning shown when the system decided something was not right.

I usually loathe the moaning posts, but opening the charger flap through app (only), boot being deemed more important? WT*???? Who makes this up? The boot has a "grabber", the charger flap hasn't. Nice when it's raining. Yes I know, button in the car.........

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Warning: totally pointless comment :D

The good news is that ZE50 comes with auto-hold! Which means that once you stopped at the traffic lights using the brakes, it will not allow the car to move and will not turn off the brake lights until the accelerator pedal is pressed. Dazzling! Or... just like any other car with auto-hold currently on the market (Tesla, Mercedes etc.).
wonder why it doesn’t turn off brake lights when applying electric handbrake?

JJ

·
Registered
86 Posts
I usually loathe the moaning posts, but opening the charger flap through app (only), boot being deemed more important? WT*???? Who makes this up? The boot has a "grabber", the charger flap hasn't. Nice when it's raining. Yes I know, button in the car.........
Fully agree and to me the redundancy doesn't make sense. A button to unlock all doors (including boot presumably) and a button for only the boot; if it were a power-lifted gate, yeah, cool, understandable, but it's not; what I assume it does is just... releases the latch... In the current Zoe, with the wireless key-card, once you unlock the boot by pressing on the "grabber" it unlocks all doors automatically and I seriously expect the same behaviour. I carry the shopping bags to the boot and the distressed damsel hops in the car that was pre-conditioned, you guessed it, by using the key-card button; that's a really well thought out, flawless doormat training system.

Unless they changed it now and it allows you to unlock the boot only, but not the doors, which... makes little sense for any car, in my opinion. Which are the scenarios in which you only want the boot to be unlocked, and the rest of the doors locked? Maybe I'm daft...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just found out that climate control is not standard in the lowest two trims (Play and Iconic in the UK, Life and Experience for the continent), it's about 260GBP/300EUR extra, otherwise manually operated air conditioning.

·
Speak, Eevee!
1,121 Posts
My pressures are all mixed up now anyway after I had all 4 tyres changed and the chuckle brothers at the garage completely failed at my plea to keep the wheels in the same order. At least CanZE can swap the IDs around if I find the time to figure out which is which!

·
Co-author of CanZE. Q210 nov 2013
4,273 Posts
@Cloud Assuming Android please enroll in the beta first to get 1.49beta2 if you want to do it now. I think I have it nailed (finally), but then I always do.

·
Speak, Eevee!
1,121 Posts
Oh righto! I thought it was nailed already! Will do when I get a round tuit.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts