Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two weeks ago, I lost my Bluelink connectivity and Live updates. Today I was looking at the perfrmance history and saw this:

Up to 20th May I was getting really good performance.

After I lost the server connection, the performance halved. Anyone come across this before or have any idea what's going on? Hoping to get to the dealership next week.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Something else I've just noticed, the trip performance is normal (5.3 m/kWh), even though the history is showing half of that, and the average display in the binnacle is still creeping up. Weird.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've just looked at mine and it is showing similar stats to yours. I know it is higher though as my average is around 5kwh in the warmer weather. I guess it's a bug and reporting it wrong.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just an update on my Bluelink/Hyndai Live problem. The tech guys plugged in their OBDII and ran diagnostics on the car's modem. The car is sending and recieving, so they say the issue must be with the Hyundai server. They gave me a number to contact the IT crowd who could sort it out. Turns out that number was Hyundai Finance! :) Got the proper number off the MyHyundai web page and spoke to a nice young lady who emailed me instructions to change from Bluelink login to Hyundai login (did that ages ago). Contcted her again and got an email to factory reset Bluelink on the head unit. Did that and now get the following message:

The weird thing is that the live traffic data is now working.

You can see the date and time indicating it is up to date, although the temprary lights are about 40 miles away (not sure how local the live traffic should be).

The dealership wasn't a complete waste of time as they did notice the rattle from the drive train and are having it back in to investigate and fix in a couple of weeks (getting a Nissan LEAF as a courtesy car. A LEAF from a Hyundai dealer!! :))

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This gets weirder by the day. Yesterday, my mobile got an alert from the car that the charging had stopped, although I'd stopped it an hour before (this was the first alert since I started having trouble in May). Tried to update the status in the Bluelink app and got the same message "No response from the vehicle. [4081]". When I looked in the trip section though, it showed that on Friday it had started recording trips again (none recorded since 27th of May when I started having problems). I've emailed [email protected] with all my observtions and hopefully they might be able to come up with a solution.

·
Super Moderator
7,575 Posts
Life’s too short - my Leaf has been sending the wrong economy data to Nissan for the last ten years. Doesn’t affect the car actually working so never tried to get it sorted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts