Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was all prepared to wait 6 months for my new i3. Then I heard about two used i3s suddenly being made available through Vines of Guildford.

Now I hear that in the next couple of weeks I am to be the owner of an Andasite Grey i3 Rex with a Suite Interior, registered in May but with only 36 miles on the (digital) clock!
Still a bit shell-shocked...

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Did you manage to get a good discount off list price?

I was all prepared to wait 6 months for my new i3. Then I heard about two used i3s suddenly being made available through Vines of Guildford.

Now I hear that in the next couple of weeks I am to be the owner of an Andasite Grey i3 Rex with a Suite Interior, registered in May but with only 36 miles on the (digital) clock!
Still a bit shell-shocked...

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's debatable. Room for leverage was limited because there was the ever-present threat of someone else coming and nabbing it. But it ended up as £2750 off list - useful discount from new and of course the benefit of (nearly) instant availability!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Vines are another good BMW i agent. They have been a big help to us whenever we've needed a vehicle. Not your one though, promise :cool:

Congrats.

Reactions: Paul and Tim Ostler

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
It's debatable. Room for leverage was limited because there was the ever-present threat of someone else coming and nabbing it. But it ended up as £2750 off list - useful discount from new and of course the benefit of (nearly) instant availability!
Very different scenario from Nissan then. Will be interesting to see if BMW manage to keep the supply below demand and prices high.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts