Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
We are running a survey on the perceptions and experiences of electric vehicles (including electric two and three wheelers as well as non-users of electric vehicles). The survey is available at:

The survey is also available in German, Greek, Italian and Spanish. Please let me know if you wish to participate in the survey in any of these languages.

Thanks, Kaushali

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
odd survey, haven't even defined the chargers, I suspect they will get lots of rapids listed as fast ;) Looks like personal bicycle hire really, certainly not EV's

Reactions: freddym

·
Registered
532 Posts
They seem very keen on accidents, which isn't really specific to BEVs. Gave up in the end

Reactions: Spiny

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
@ThudnBlundr noticed that, my biggest problem is idiots with iPhone rammed in their ears not looking where they are going, still should improve as evolution sends them to the Darwin Awards

Reactions: evescu

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Just went on and on and on. Gave up at the point it asked me how much i would pay for ill defined services.

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Leaf 40kWh Tekna - love it
783 Posts
Yes - I am taking part in a bone fide one run by Imperial College London University. I spent half an hour with them answering their questions and proposing some of my own and they lent me a tracker for a month. Now all screwed up by lockdown but they will continue later. They said they will try to generate useful data on charging and usage but I did tell them it was all a bit late given the almighty cock up that is UK charging infrastructure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts