Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So switched out to Michelin Cross-climates today. I bought them for winter grip but they do feel much more comfortable and compliant than the Nexens which I always found a bit crashy and I suspect designed primarily to eek out maximum range.
I have kept one of the Nexens for a full size spare wheel but I now have three almost new tyres 215/55 R17 (1400 miles). If anyone fancies picking a spare tyre up from central London (SW3), a crisp £10 note will do it for forum members. Suggest you pm me - I think that works on this forum! My wife is keen to see them gone.

·
Registered
KIA Soul EV 64kWh
275 Posts
So switched out to Michelin Cross-climates today. I bought them for winter grip but they do feel much more comfortable and compliant than the Nexens which I always found a bit crashy and I suspect designed primarily to eek out maximum range.
I have kept one of the Nexens for a full size spare wheel but I now have three almost new tyres 215/55 R17 (1400 miles). If anyone fancies picking a spare tyre up from central London (SW3), a crisp £10 note will do it for forum members. Suggest you pm me - I think that works on this forum! My wife is keen to see them gone.
Haha! My wife just got back from the V&A, she could have bought a couple back to N12 on the tube 😁

·
Registered
All-New Soul EV 'First Edition'
93 Posts
Crossclimates are essential for SW3, the snow drifts around there can be shocking :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts