Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf 30kwh Tekna (2016)
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a happy subscriber of Onto (aka Evezy) for more than 10 months now and love my i3. However, with the new Zoe on the market and leasing looking tempting, I crunched some numbers and could be £81 a month better off.

That's plus leccy of course but then I don't drive as much as I used to.

What are your experiences?

How does £280 for an iGT135 with rapid charger sound for 3 year personal contract hire (5000miles, one month initial payment)?

Are there are any decent car insurance companies for EVs now? I got a quote from my previous insurer for £518(!) per annum (that's with 10 years no claims)...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Renault really don’t want you to lease but if you ask specifically for this business deal they will let you have it with vat ie 274.80 pm I think the mileage is 8000 miles or even 10,000. I think they are deliberately obscure.
There is a 3 month first payment though

·
EVEZY code -£50 off: d409e
1,841 Posts
I've been a happy subscriber of Onto (aka Evezy) for more than 10 months now and love my i3. However, with the new Zoe on the market and leasing looking tempting, I crunched some numbers and could be £81 a month better off.

That's plus leccy of course but then I don't drive as much as I used to.

What are your experiences?

How does £280 for an iGT135 with rapid charger sound for 3 year personal contract hire (5000miles, one month initial payment)?

Are there are any decent car insurance companies for EVs now? I got a quote from my previous insurer for £518(!) per annum (that's with 10 years no claims)...

£254p/m, same terms, in stock.

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf 30kwh Tekna (2016)
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Gofer. I'm looking to switch to the new Peugeot E-2008 now as the price is competitive and size is much better compared to the Zoe or i3 :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts