Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
That panamera has to be, hands down, one of the ugliest cars ever. The profile looks like a five year old has been let loose with crayons.
Anyone who blows £83k on that monstrosity needs their head read!

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
That panamera has to be, hands down, one of the ugliest cars ever. The profile looks like a five year old has been let loose with crayons.
Anyone who blows £83k on that monstrosity needs their head read!
If you're going to post, at least tell us what you really fell, don't sit on the fence like that.

;)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's the eletrice rage on the Porsche ?
A whole 22 miles. What I really don't get is that it's £10k more than the Tesla, £1,300 more to insure, down on Torque, down on load space, slower acceleration, noisier as well as looking like a dogs dinner, yet it still wins! Do you think auto express also realise that along with the UK launch comes the supercharger network?

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I bet Porsche do amazing media events. Just saying.
I just hope that anyone with the brains & talent to get themselves into the position of being able to afford such a car will do their research on the Tesla before being swayed by the badge or ill-informed reviews.

·
Driving yet another EV!
2,884 Posts
AutoExpress really hate EVs - they claim that the Ampera is considerably more economical to run than an i3 REX because they only test the mpg of the petrol part of the drive-train and base their reviews on that. When a number of us tried to suggest they may need to update their tests there was a lot of "la-la-la I can't hear you" from AutoExpress.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts