Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got a technical manual for the Zoe, am interested in reading more about the car and how it all comes together.

Online or PDF's would be good.

·
Co-author of CanZE. Q210 nov 2013
4,373 Posts
Principle of both motors is the same: three phase, synchronous, externally excited rotor. R motor is air cooled and the electronics are build up in a different way.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I have a copy of the workshop manual (2012-2019), but it's mostly just mechanical and how to take various bits on & off - the document linked above is much more useful for theory of operation etc, Also schematics I got from a dodgy ebay seller which appear to be copies of the Renault manual. Both are rather large files - email me if you want copies. Google my username to find contact details.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a copy of the workshop manual (2012-2019), but it's mostly just mechanical and how to take various bits on & off - the document linked above is much more useful for theory of operation etc, Also schematics I got from a dodgy ebay seller which appear to be copies of the Renault manual. Both are rather large files - email me if you want copies. Google my username to find contact details.
Mike can i have the manuals please? I'll send you an email. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts