Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn’t find another thread that covered this so would like it confirmed by someone who has specced up a Tekna.

Looking to add the following options:

Storm White £745
Spare wheel £170
Propilot Park £400

Accessories
Premium Design Pack - Blue £499 (blue door mirrors, sill strips, trunk lower finisher, illuminated entry guard)
Ambient lighting - Blue £133
Velour mats - Blue stitching £57

The salesman told me the spare wheel was dealer fit (at £250 IIRC) when questioned about this he said they would do it for £100... but it would still be dealer fit, can anyone confirm they actually come from the factory already fitted or if the dealer has to fit it?
Also can the tyre be seen from behind the car? (a photo would be perfect)

Has anyone ordered the Design pack on a Storm white Tekna? I have not seen any photo’s of this combination.

Ambient lighting.. are these just footwell lights? does the Tekna not come with footwell lights as std?

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Hi Gizmo.

The spare wheel @Miles Roberts told me was a factory fit job, mounts under the car under the boot floor and messes up the under car aerodynamics a little. It can be fitted by a dealer as the parts are available but costs more.

It must be a bit like all the old Citroen cars that had their spare wheels accessible and nickable

No lights in the foot wells in standard Tekna trim.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Mike

Looks like the Ambient Lighting is a must for us then even if I end up having to swap the LED’s for some white ones (normally I hate blue LEDs... but they may go with the other blue accents?)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you need to be able to see your feet?
How else am I meant to know where they are? :p

Seriously though, all but 1 of the last dozen or so cars we have had have footwell lights, the only one that doesn’t have them is the Yeti that this will replace which is how I know I would miss them.

I like my toys on a car and given a chance I would spec them every time. (the Yeti was never available with them)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts