Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just looking at signing contract with 360 VL for a Tekna 2018.

Have the price contract ready to sign in the colour I want.....however one thing confuses me.

Nissan Leaf Hatchback Tekna 5dr Auto

Looking at the "Optional Extras" tab

There is options of

£400 Pro pilot assist with Cruise control, Blind spot monitoring and lane departure warning
and
£400 Pro pilot park assist

My understanding was that ALL Tekna's should have the first option built in as standard?

Is it possible to get a Tekna that doesn't come with that? Concerned I may sign and find its missing that feature (and possibly others - that I assumed were standard in Tekna)

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
You are correct. Only option for a Tekna is ProPilot Park and paint from the factory. All other options are dealer fit.

ProPilot is only an option on N-Connecta. You can’t get Park. You can opt for LED lights on N-Connecta. Neither of these options available on Acenta

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers - thought that was the case....so seems not possible that could buy one without the feature then and still be leather etc. Wonder if someone was daft enough to tick the first box and pay an additional 400 - if they would get 0 extra, or be chucked in with the Park version. I've noticed carwow seems to be a bit amiss with the options too offering similar on Tekna despite already having it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts