1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Untested?

·
Super Moderator
7,505 Posts
Chauffeur comments were interesting! Definite market there...!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Chauffeur comments were interesting! Definite market there...!
Yeah, hope that's a success. It's a good way of getting exposure of the car as well so I hope Tesla gave him a good discount on that large order!

I saw a video a while ago (maybe on here) of a guy in Scandinavia who had bought a Tesla to use for a long distance delivery service of high value goods. Obviously able to undercut the ICE competition by a healthy margin.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
when looking at the picture above and seeing the signature block underneath it, I had a moment when my brain said "thats not a 2011 Nissan Leaf in sky blue" ::D

·
Super Moderator
7,505 Posts
when looking at the picture above and seeing the signature block underneath it, I had a moment when my brain said "thats not a 2011 Nissan Leaf in sky blue" ::D
Haha don't worry my signature would definitely say "ZOMG wut I'm getting a Tesla wooooohoooooooooo!" the moment I clicked the order button!

I think the two cars are really strikingly similar though.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Think maybe they just don't like change ;)

View attachment 1070 View attachment 1069
The first time I saw a Tesla pic I thought how similar it was in shape to the Jaguar.

I'm also glad you posted a rear-light shot of the Tesla. I was passed - in the dark - twice by cars whose light clusters I didn't recognise (I'm sad enough to think I can identify a car only by its lights at night...) on Saturday. I wondered at the time if they were Teslas but they were both heading into London rather than away... I'm pretty sure, now, that they were.

Reactions: Lee Dalton

·
Registered
551 Posts
Think maybe they just don't like change ;)

View attachment 1070 View attachment 1069
Brilliant Pix ...

I am one of the flock who think Tesla Model S/X Styling could better suit its innovative strategies (rather than 'me-too'). IMHO Tesla needs Iconic, Beautiful design.
Think: Audi TT Mk1, BMW i8, and earlier E-Type, 911 ..... NOT just corporate 'branding' Gob/face (usually angry).

·
Super Moderator
7,505 Posts
Brilliant Pix ...

I am one of the flock who think Tesla Model S/X Styling could better suit its innovative strategies (rather than 'me-too'). IMHO Tesla needs Iconic, Beautiful design.
Think: Audi TT Mk1, BMW i8, and earlier E-Type, 911 ..... NOT just corporate 'branding' Gob/face (usually angry).
I think when they do a Supercar (y'know, after the X, the E, the new Roadster and the truck) they will go for an outlandish styling.

·
Super Moderator
7,505 Posts
I actually saw a white Mondeo on the way home an thought the same thing!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts