Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You Tesla folk are getting some superchargers at Telford in about a month (timescale according to the guy doing the digging). I'll just look on in envy from my Leaf whilst charging via EH :)
IMG_20170517_170822.jpg

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tesla folk are getting some superchargers at Telford in about a month (timescale according to the guy doing the digging). I'll just look on in envy from my Leaf whilst charging via EH :)
IMG_20170517_170822.jpg

·
Registered
478 Posts
Good to know the "guess the next Supercharger site" game is still worth playing, it had been in jeopardy because of the Tesla/Welcome Break "coming soon" lists .

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
P.s. the guys digging the foundations had stopped because they'd unearthed a yellow gas pipe, which they told me wasn't on the plan. So I guess that'll cause some delay

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Wow! This is quite the roll out. Well done Tesla!

I was down at West Drayton SC last week, and they're taking over the next door building due to demand. They have so many cars stacked up waiting to go! :)

·
42k miles on public charging. Am I an expert yet?
2,703 Posts
Tesla folk are getting some superchargers at Telford in about a month (timescale according to the guy doing the digging). I'll just look on in envy from my Leaf whilst charging via EH :) View attachment 36713
I'll just enjoy there not being a Tesla plugged into the CHAdeMo so I don't have to wait

Reactions: DebC

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eight plinths in place now
_20170523_180336.JPG

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
_20170523_180336.JPG

Reactions: Phooby

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
_20170612_173707.JPG

Cables in and earth back filled

Reactions: cezdoc and arg

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Very impressive Tesla really know how to do it in quantity absolutely amazing.
What a shame they can't work in parallel with other suppliers and hit a site all together

Methinks I see parallels between the leccy board the gas board BT etc.
One bloke digs a hole then fills ti in then another bloke comes along and digs a hole.........

·
Registered
Ion, Kona, 16 + 18 + 2020 Soul EV
2,714 Posts
You can own any EV apart from a Tesla and love it. But when it comes to charging away from home on long trips Tesla lead the way.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
They are going to be so ready that by the time the model 3.5 arrives that they will be streets ahead of the shambolic competition.

We need someone like BP or Shell to wake up and begin mass forecourt rollouts using that novel payment method called money no silly cards tokens or apps just money

·
Chartered Engineer
1,859 Posts
I'll just enjoy there not being a Tesla plugged into the CHAdeMo so I don't have to wait
Don't speak too soon, there could be more than 8 Tesla's wanting a charge, although to be honest it's probably still faster to wait for a stall to become free even on a shared charge than wrestle with an EH pump :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
IMG_20170614_173932.jpg

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
IMG_20170630_185516.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Really curious as to why this isn't on the tesla map as coming soon when others like Amesbury which is on the map but no sign of construction yet. .

1 - 20 of 36 Posts