Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I hope this won't be considered spam: Let me know if it is!

Here's this week's TEN (or rather, Friday's TEN.)

And on Friday, I did a quick "how it's made" video as several people have been asking.

We're currently working as fast as we can on our site -- it's getting bigger and better every day, so thanks to everyone who is supporting us over at www.tranpsortevolved.com :)

These days, it's just me for the most part, as Mark is off on an extended sabbatical to give his own business a bit of attention.

It's our plan... eventually... to offer a whole slew of different shows and news angles, including autonomous drive and other alt. fuels, not just electric. But obviously, electric is a love of mine.

If you can help us spread the word, I'd appreciate it. We don't really make much from the site, and it would be nice to do more with it. But that won't happen until more money rolls in!

P.S. our news panel show may be interesting to some.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
With the growing numbers of EVs out there I'm sure this will translate to more hits on your site.

Just downloaded episode 207 to my phone ready for my morning walk.

Hope my subscription helps a little... Keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi everyone,

Here's the new episode. I hope you don't mind me posting it.

Dean - it does a lot.VERY much so. We're trying to think of ways to reward those who do donate.

Ultimately, I'm in a bit of a tough place. We don't want to charge people for content (I believe information should be free,) and I don't want to hammer the site with ads (which we have to a little at the moment)

I'm also the main person doing the site, and time is really limited, so there's not as much as I'd like to do... Without going into too much personal details, we've got a very busy summer here in the GB family with multiple folks in hospital. So if things go a little crazy -- and I'm not around on forums as much as I'd like -- please be patient.

Nikki.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts