Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I just had my Model 3 LR serviced due to a lot of defects when I picked up my car (that's a whole other story). I got a notification on my app that the car was ready for pickup and so I did exactly that; drove down to the service centre in their loaner car, inspected it to ensure they fixed all the cosmetic issues and then drove it back home. That was a few days ago. But in the Tesla App, it still says "Ready for Pickup" where you would normally see the charging time remaining. So now, every time I charge my car, I can't see how much longer I have left before it finishes charging. Does anyone else have this issue after having their car serviced?

I called them today and they said it's a well known bug and they would call/email me back once it's fixed. But I'm hoping someone here knows a way around this bug somehow? I've already tried logging out and back in to the app, deleting it and installing it again etc. Nothing has worked.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Happened to me when mine went in, emailed the service center and it went back to normal the following day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts