Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love watching his videos, as I'm learning so much from them.

So the conclusion is that the e208 is a thirsty car, but the test is based on doing long journeys.

In my case my longest journey once in a blue moon would be 130ish.

I'd use an e208 for predominantly town and short 15 mile trips, so I'd say it fits the bill perfectly as a second car.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
I love watching his videos, as I'm learning so much from them.

So the conclusion is that the e208 is a thirsty car, but the test is based on doing long journeys.

In my case my longest journey once in a blue moon would be 130ish.

I'd use an e208 for predominantly town and short 15 mile trips, so I'd say it fits the bill perfectly as a second car.
no different to a zoe 40 though

and like he said ZE50 takes way longer to charge so with a 280 mile trip outside the range of both cars (most EVs in fact) does it matter which is thirstier or which charges fastest

The e208 is very flat fronted but it does have a smooth under tray

no one buys a car for every use case

I guess when buying an ev, if you are regularly driving 200miles and don’t have the time to stop for 15mins then there are a few other options out there - Some more expensive and some the same

JJ

·
Registered
193 Posts
Shame the range aint when I had one for weekend.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
A pity the range is so poor, I think it is because it not on a pure EV platform. At least they got the charging correct, seems like there is a gap in the market for a small family car with a decent range and quick charging a e208/Zoe cross. Perhaps the ID.3 will fill that gap :)

1 - 20 of 94 Posts