Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tesla seem to be offering contract hire directly under finance options now. Is this new?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The illustrations seem to be about 3k out though unless I’m working it out incorrectly.

for example a SR+ with £3k down at 10k miles over 48 months is £455 a month.
I get total cost of that to be less than the small print which says total cost is £27,924

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes, I think it's new. Pricing looks good. Like you I'm seeing £3,000 down + £455/mo for an SR+ in Blue (total £24,840 or effectively £517-50/month).

Where are you seeing the figure of £27,924 in the small print. I'm obviously missing it somewhere!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ahh, yes I see it if I go to teh website from my phone, but the desktop version isn't showing it. Strange though, I wonder how it's calculating the "total amount payable".

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure, but no matter what model and deposit etc it always says the total amount payable is over £3k different to what you expect it to be!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Damn if only I had waited, over £100
/month cheaper than PCP.
It will only be cheaper IF the GFV is actually accurate...

Given the 3yr GFV is around £17k, I think it's safe to assume this is an extremely pessimistic value....(more over, it's now a VAT requirement to provide a GFV that is lower than the expected market value...).

As such, you will likely be several thousands better off overall when you account for the higher than expected residual value ('positive equity' if you want).

·
Registered
957 Posts
Interesting. a 3 year, 12k mile per year deal on the M3P comes in at £956 a month (with grey paint).

And to think people were suggesting the £799 a month I pay to Evezy for the same car with no long term commitment, metallic paint, supercharging, insurance, tyres and servicing included was expensive.

TBH even at current pricing (£999) Evezy still looks very good value in comparison?

Attachments

Reactions: cah197
1 - 10 of 10 Posts