Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Super Moderator
Split over 10 years the payments are not so bad...!

My spec would be about the same I think Paul, 85 is just a no brainer, then the tech pack and parking sensors. I keep wondering if there's something I could do with the car in my spare time that could generate some cash. Cabbing, delivering pizzas or prestige car work, that kind of thing...

Super Moderator
The Tesla is the car that proves we're all right about EV's. That they are the future, that they are better than ICE cars. That no "breakthrough" is needed, that they can be good looking and more than practical. Take the trip to Sunderland last week, I could have just got in an S85 and driven there without stopping once. Leave the car on a chademo for about 2 hours and I can drive home, again without stopping. Coming from Saltash a single 90 minute stop at ~Nottingham and you're there, although arguably you'd still want an overnight stop somewhere as 12 hours+ of driving is a bit much for one day...

Super Moderator
I have to avoid the Model S whenever I'm at Tesla... it's just so tempting and a base 60kW version at 拢50,280 would meet most of our driving requirements today.
But the 拢7,400 upgrade to an 85 gets you an extra 25kwh, better power/performance, unlimited mileage battery warranty and supercharging!

Super Moderator
Yeah on my test drive I was a bit amused by "to make the ride better on the UK roads this model has the 19" wheels fitted"

Since when have 19's been the answer to a more comfy ride!! :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.