Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ya'all
We have a property listed that might be a good fit for EV lovers...
Among other things it has 400AMP Service - Four EV / RV Charging Stations - Tesla / EV / RV / TT Ready.
Panhandle of ID - 475,000 - PM for link if interested

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not scam...remember pre internet? You would post in enthusiast group magazines etc...I actually bought a house once that was listed in a hot rod lovers group newsletter because it had a 12 car garage. I guess this is the modern version of that. I am a long time EV fan as might be hinted to by the pics

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Not scam...remember pre internet? You would post in enthusiast group magazines etc...I actually bought a house once that was listed in a hot rod lovers group newsletter because it had a 12 car garage. I guess this is the modern version of that. I am a long time EV fan as might be hinted to by the pics
No link, no location, no description...

·
Registered
142 Posts
The location is clear enough in the post and was given as being in the Idaho panhandle that bit of Idaho that sticks up between Washington and Montana as far as the Canadian border.
After you posted this, "Panhandle of ID" made sense, before that, many outside of the US might not have figured it out

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The location is clear enough in the post and was given as being in the Idaho panhandle that bit of Idaho that sticks up between Washington and Montana as far as the Canadian border.
Correct...it is formally listed in the MLS I just didn't want to post links since I did not know the board etiquette in such matters.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Well done for knowing that, but I and I suspect many non-Americans have never heard of it.

As I mentioned before this forum is run by a Canadian company and is now international even though it started life as being predominately British focussed and so for anyone looking for an electric vehicle forum it does show up as being based in North America now. This caused me some confusion when I first joined as like many that find this place on the web and just sign up I knew nothing about the history of the way this place had been formed and then sold off to a North American company.

As for not knowing that ID was the state abbreviation for Idaho then I would imagine that just comes down to experience and perhaps educational focus. I worked in Boise for a time so know parts of Idaho fairly well although not the northern part of the state as it is a bit cut off by the lie of the land a bit as in there are some mountains in the way when going north. Interesting fact about the place is that car license plates have the slogan "famous potatoes" and from the air all you see around the Boise area are big circular irrigation areas for crops as the place around there is really just high desert.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts