Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Experience a virtual reality ride along in the Tesla Model 3 recorded during the Model 3 unveiling event at Space X on March 31st, 2016. See what all the excitement is about from the passenger seat perspective, using google cardboard compatible goggles. Also check out the Tesla unveiling.

·
1,534 Posts
@Spheriview Welcome to Speak EV. Interesting video. Feel free to introduce yourself and your EV interests on SpeakEV.

if this is a COMMERCIAL enterprise, please indicate so in your Signature line (per forum rules.)

·
Super Moderator
7,289 Posts
No idea how to use this unfortunately, I've seen videos on Facebook like this that "just work" though where you can pan your phone around to see the action.

·
1,534 Posts
No idea how to use this unfortunately, I've seen videos on Facebook like this that "just work" though where you can pan your phone around to see the action.
I just clicked around as the video played and it allowed me to view different angles of the video. It's pretty cool.

·
1,534 Posts
Maybe it only works on the computer then, doesn't work on the iPhone
I launched it on iPhone via YouTube App and was able to use my finger to change the perspective. And "look around."

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
1,534 Posts
Experience a virtual reality ride along in the Tesla Model 3 recorded during the Model 3 unveiling event at Space X on March 31st, 2016. See what all the excitement is about from the passenger seat perspective, using google cardboard compatible goggles. Also check out these videos of the Model X and Model S. If you are viewing this on your computer don't forget to drag your cursor around on the video. Need a VR viewer, check out our $7 (plus $1 shipping) SpheriView, ipd adjustable Google Cardboard compatible virtual reality viewer.
http://www.sphericalstudiosvr.com/store/p3/SpheriView_Virtual_Reality_Viewer.html
@Spheriview How are you involved in the EV industry? Do you drive an EV? How did you get to the Model 3 launch?

Those are the sort of things we want to know on the ICE BREAKERS thread. This thread is where you introduce yourself to the Speak EV community.

·
Banned
1,531 Posts
Dear mr Spammy McSpam

that is a 360 video

That is NOT virtual reality

As you have no ability to move the point of view up or down or side to side

So you play that through a VR headset then it will be instant upchuck

·
Registered
35 Posts
Love the first video just watching the guy film who can't be arsed to finish his call before taking the test drive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts