Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
watched this, this morning then got a mail from tesla saying my Model S wont be delivered late may as originally planned but late june/early july. Now I want it even more, Thanks @bobbyllew :)

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Your not the only one Jon, my mates dad has been waiting for his P85 for a year, they said spring but now June July, god the wait would be killing me too! I am sure it will be 100% worth it.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Just the most amazing car; would rather have a Model S than ANY other car on the road. Just need to find a job role with an income to support such an upgrade / open to offers ! ;) :D

Reactions: Kevin Sharpe

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
The Model S is clearly a superb car from everything I have seen and heard. I haven't driven it yet and that is partly because when I do I will probably want to buy one and I know I can't afford it!

It is a bit big for me though. I think that if I were to get a Tesla right now it would be a Roadster.

Really looking forward to the Model E though... just hoping it has normal doors instead of door that open up. That would stop me buying completely I am afraid.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I do wonder if the gull wing doors will be an optional extra like the pano roof is on the model S, the car would be a lot more attractive with normal doors

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Gullwing doors are fine on sports cars but if he wants to sell family cars it must have normal doors. I am sure I am not the only person that won't buy a car with out normal doors

·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
I would, depends on how much room is required vs regular doors. I'm happy to give anything a go, regular doors, sliding doors, gullying doors, suicide doors... Proof is in the pudding, as they say.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts