Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tesla Model S Plaid just launched and it beats every car on the planet in terms of acceleration, safety and charging range. here's a comprehensive video I found

·
Registered
909 Posts
Wow!!!!!!!
0-60 in 1.99 seconds!!
Amazing!!

The reality is 0-back of the next traffic jam in 1.99 seconds.
Speed is irrelevant 99.99% of the time.
It's another expensive barge to be lapped up by the Teslarati who enjoy paying premium prices for pretty ordinary cars.

If I was going to spend that kind of money on a car, I'd be buying from a manufacturer with a far higher quality control than Tesla. The Mercedes EQS looks far more appealing.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Heck of an impressive upgrade, no matter what the Tesla haters think. Not sure they will sell large numbers of them, but as a flagship model it will help to keep Tesla well and truly in the eye of the motoring media. Probably worth producing just for that alone, given that Tesla don't really advertise at all. A bit of the glitter from the top range models always tends to filter down to the impressions people have of the more affordable models.

·
Zoe Devotee
9,272 Posts
0-in someone's front room in under 2 seconds. Bet we can expect to see a few "unexplained" incidents where the automatically recorded footage mysteriously goes missing.

Reactions: EdH

·
Registered
781 Posts
How many years for right hand drive?

also they fudged the 1.99s 0-60

the best bit is the rear screen and PS5 quality processing power for games

1 - 20 of 45 Posts