Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Not the prettiest car in the world, is it?

Reactions: Mark Sanders

·
Super Moderator
7,503 Posts
Any ideas what a reasonably spec one in the UK would cost??
This seems a bit more practical for the family and all the [email protected] that goes with 'em !
It's all guesswork for now, but my personal guess would be about £10k more than the model a with same battery (the falcon doors and second drive motor for All wheel drive would suck up something around that much I think), so that means £60k for a 60kwh or £68k for an 85kwh, about £72k if you want the fancy toys and parking sensors. If you want the high performance one let's call it £85k and if they offer a 115kwh version let's call that £90k. Just my speculation :)

Btw the BMW X6 starts at £49k and goes well over £80k with options.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I like it too. One of the nicest SUV out there... Except for maybe the evoque.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I want to love the look of this beast, but honestly I HATE IT :eek:

To me it looks as though someone took the Model S and spitefully defiled it. To me this doesn't have the supercar look or the muscular purposeful presence of a 4x4. :(

I'm right out of Tesla Kool Aid at present, and my reality filter is playing up ....

·
Registered
394 Posts
To me this doesn't have the supercar look or the muscular purposeful presence of a 4x4. .
Agreed, not liking that much either although it's probably one of those cars that'll look a lot better in the flesh. I wonder what it's going to weigh with all that extra kit on top of the 2+ tons of the Model S?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
How soon after delivery will the first door-related manufacturer recall be, I wonder...
When it inexplicably bursts into flames causing no injuries whatsoever, but will prove - beyond reasonable doubt - that electric cars are not just dangerous but are the very Devil Incarnate.

·
SU-EV convert
Jaguar iPace 2020
367 Posts
I like it. I am hoping a few will come up for sale out of lease by the time my outlander lease terminates in 4years.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts