Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks super spacious with 68cu ft of storage and lots of passenger space. Plus the glass roof has no bar in the middle and the car has an off-road mode! Also has wireless charging, and powered tailgate.

·
Registered
156 Posts
It will be the most complete Tesla yet. Shame it will only be availble in limited colours. The Tesla colour pallete is awful. I still think the M3 makes more sense.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It will be the most complete Tesla yet. Shame it will only be availble in limited colours. The Tesla colour pallete is awful. I still think the M3 makes more sense.
Why? The Model Y only costs 5% more than the 3 and with all the extras and more space I can see it selling multiples of Model 3 sales.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Not sure what he means. There are thousands of wrap colours to choose from.
Wrapping is super expensive though and only lasts like 5 years doesnt it?

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
28,507 Posts
Why not check out the Kia Niro first?

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Err, because it's a Tesla, and we all know that the only thing that can be as good as a Tesla is

a new Tesla that you can't buy yet. ;)

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
28,507 Posts
I'd be interested to see some specs for the Vauxhall Vivaro electric they said they'd build in UK. I guess that will have been thrown into disarray by a lock-down in disarray?

·
Leaf lover
4,402 Posts
I can see the UK police being very interested in the model Y as their standard patrol vehicle.
Why would you try and out run one.

·
Registered
16,808 Posts
Would removing the wrap peel off the thin paint?
No.

I’m not sure where this idea about thin paint came from. Tests have shown they are similar to other manufacturers. Just go have a look at a Taycan where they save on paint.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts