Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone who's interested:

Model 3 SR (February delivery)

Just had an unbelievably smooth Tesla Service experience at Park Royal. Had a few delivery issues I wanted fixing, but which I couldn't because, ya know, Coronavirus struck soon after delivery.

One of the speaker mesh grilles was damaged, and there was a nick on the leather near the cup holders. There was also a bit of a lacquer run on a wing mirror. I took photos, booked an appointment in the app and attached photos, and they replied within a few hours (by SMS) saying that the date I had chosen wouldn't be possible because the parts wouldn't be delivered by then, and offered me a new date (today).

I arrived at 10am, they sanitised a Model S P85D key fob in front of me and told me where it was parked, and that they'd be in touch when my Model 3 was ready. I was expecting it to be a few days, so to receive a SMS at 4.30pm the same day saying it had all been done was amazing! I picked it up at 5.30pm.

The only thing they couldn't fix was the wing mirror - the paint guys are not back at work yet, so I can rebook and it'll be sorted in a couple of months.

Great communication from start to finish, and service with a smile. Very happy customer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had a similar experience at Park Royal after someone stole the hood cover from my wing mirror. Had it painted and replaced within 48 hours from initial contact. Great team there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts