Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have a brand new Tesla Signature Wall Connector for sale, this is the matte black limited edition one with Elon Musk's signature on it in silver from the referral program. It's a Gen 2 version with 24ft Type 2 connector.

I've listed it on eBay and linked to it below but happy to sell direct if preferred. You're welcome to collect in person or I will ship it to you for free.

Tesla Signature Black Wall Connector - Gen 2 Limited Edition - 24ft Cable - BNIB | eBay

Open to sensible offers.

Thanks,
Jamie.

IMG_0890.jpg

·
Registered
107 Posts
Placed a bid (current highest) but I would be interested to know what you thought would be a sensible offer
Andy

·
Registered
107 Posts
As a new owner I need a wall charger and I would prefer a tesla one over the ones available with the grant
I would be willing to pay a premium for that but not that much
I will keep my eye on the auction and bid up to what I feel I can justify
Andy

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
How much are the non-Elon-signed ones?

Also worth mentioning (I have elsewhere, before) that these units suffer from UV degradation pretty badly. You can buy some UV film on eBay to help, but if you want an example, look at the one at Tankersley Manor. It's looking pretty shabby already, and it's not that old!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Jamie, when did you receive your unit? I have 2 waiting to be delivered and Tesla said the next ones will ship in February....that will be 18 months since I got my first referral....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jamie, when did you receive your unit? I have 2 waiting to be delivered and Tesla said the next ones will ship in February....that will be 18 months since I got my first referral....
I got mine in October from a January referral

1 - 10 of 10 Posts