Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I assume many in the U.K. were affected by this.
I had an issue with our Powerwall2 which I had manually invoked to charge up at 15:00hrs. and wanted to switched back to Advanced mode before 16:00hrs. so it covered the Octopus Agile peak rate time slot.
Of course from 15:30hrs. Onwards it would not respond, timed out, failed to save changes.
I think they also rolled out an app and software changes, but might be mistaken.
It wasn’t until about 16:45hrs. That it started to show actual status and took another 10mins. To get it to accept changes and save them correctly.

Anybody else have issues and what with?

·
Registered
17,453 Posts
I didn't notice anything all day yesterday.

Left my keys in the car, so needed to remotely lock the car. Activated remote conditioning.

All fine.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Have a powewall 2. Just checked and can't see anything odd happening yesterday but I don't do anything fancy with it. Just charge it during the day and use it during the evening.
App was last updated in July but the powerwall itself has been updated in September, possibly yesterday.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have a powewall 2. Just checked and can't see anything odd happening yesterday but I don't do anything fancy with it. Just charge it during the day and use it during the evening.
App was last updated in July but the powerwall itself has been updated in September, possibly yesterday.
The powerwall app updated yesterday to v1.49 which it did and according to TMC forum seems many had issues like me.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
All working fine today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts