Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing the great work made on TeslaTheater.com for US owners, as I am on gardening leave till I start my new job and replacing my Model S with a Model 3 that actually has a working web browser, I plan to make a UK equivalent to keep me busy.

TMC thread on the US Version TeslaTheater.com

Looking forward to feedback/suggestions to improve to give me something to do.

App will be live on http://teslatv.co.uk soon when DNS updates. I've also updated a temporary Amazon S3 bucket hosting it: Tesla TV UK
Screenshot below.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks great, as some have said, I had this thought when I saw the US version. Minor suggestion, is it possible to shrink it so there's no need to scroll to see all 12 icons fully.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm getting bucket not found on your links :(

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great, as some have said, I had this thought when I saw the US version. Minor suggestion, is it possible to shrink it so there's no need to scroll to see all 12 icons fully.
Should be fixed now. I am developing blind till my Model 3 is here as my Model S doesn't support.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Amazon Prime Vídeo returns "Unsupported Browser" error when trying to play a video. Is this a known issue?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I cannot use iPlayer or ITV (Not tried the rest) as they think I am outside the UK.
Yes depends on which country your M3 is roaming LTE on at the time. I was able to stream on both the other day and it works flawlessly via mobile hotspot/WiFi

1 - 15 of 15 Posts