Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say thank you for all the advice given on this thread.

I'm now a proud owner of a Nissan 30kw! I've been driving it quite a bit this weekend and I love it.

I was a bit concerned initially since leafspy showed this

But after the software update I'm now here

So hopefully with a bit of driving I can get it up a bit more :)

·
Super Moderator
7,448 Posts
Previous owner has recharged it (on average) every 25 miles which is definitely not ideal. It’s probably never got to “low battery” so do be careful first time you take the battery low, you may get a surprise.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Previous owner has recharged it (on average) every 25 miles which is definitely not ideal. It’s probably never got to “low battery” so do be careful first time you take the battery low, you may get a surprise.
Interesting to know... It did get down to low battery on the drive back (which was extremely stressful!) and nothing surprising happened.

·
Registered
310 Posts
A fine choice of colour, spec and battery size BC! ;)

with a bit of driving I can get it up a bit more :)
Haha, well that made me laugh, but then I'm super shallow.

I'm just starting my second week as a Red Acenta 30kwh Leafer and still loving it.

Apart from the awful boot rattles.

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
Apart from the awful boot rattles
Still not found the tools in the left hand compartment? :p
Lovely cloud formations in your picture @blackcat0 - having got your first long journey done it's time to relax and enjoy the car.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Still not found the tools in the left hand compartment? :p
Lovely cloud formations in your picture @blackcat0 - having got your first long journey done it's time to relax and enjoy the car.
Oh I've found em but doubt it is that. Next job is to strip every single item from the already completely empty boot, eg parcel shelf boot liner all plastics covers and yes that tool set. Might even remove boot light.

Interestingly the rattle/rattles stop immediately when I corner in either direction and then start again when I hit the next straight.

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
915 Posts
Oh I've found em but doubt it is that. Next job is to strip every single item from the already completely empty boot, eg parcel shelf boot liner all plastics covers and yes that tool set. Might even remove boot light.

Interestingly the rattle/rattles stop immediately when I corner in either direction and then start again when I hit the next straight.
Felt tape is your friend!

·
Registered
30KW Tekna (2017)
915 Posts
And.......

·
Registered
310 Posts
And.......

Yeah you say it's to stop car rattles....... :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
And.......

How do you get the white stains off of the door? They look particularly obvious on a black car.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts