Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Kia eNiro 4+, White
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just though I would say thank you to everyone here for their help whilst I have owned an Ampera. In particular HandyAndy who I have had the privilege of buying lunch for twice now.

I have now sold my Ampera (and committing a cardinal sin, to a friend of mine). He is however a mechanic who wants to dip his toe in the water of EV ownership. He used to look after my cars before he retired (sort of) so he knew I am fussy about things not working and wouldn't deliberately sell him a lemon

My new car is a Kia eNiro 4+ in white that I got last thursday, drove three miles and handed the keys to another workshop to ceramic coat the vehicle. I get it back on Monday

Regards

Sean

·
Registered
KIA Soul EV 64kWh
386 Posts
Just though I would say thank you to everyone here for their help whilst I have owned an Ampera. In particular HandyAndy who I have had the privilege of buying lunch for twice now.

I have now sold my Ampera (and committing a cardinal sin, to a friend of mine). He is however a mechanic who wants to dip his toe in the water of EV ownership. He used to look after my cars before he retired (sort of) so he knew I am fussy about things not working and wouldn't deliberately sell him a lemon

My new car is a Kia eNiro 4+ in white that I got last thursday, drove three miles and handed the keys to another workshop to ceramic coat the vehicle. I get it back on Monday

Regards

Sean
My car is white, does the ceramic coat make the paint shinier?
My last 2 cars were black & silver so fancied a change but white doesn't look shiny even after a wash & wax 🙁

·
Ampera aka IGOR
3,670 Posts
I can't say about white but it does make it easier to clean and the water beads easily. So a quick wash and a run along the road and it is practically dry. Mine is an M3 in the dark blue so is dark rather than light so that might make a difference. My last car was white and one good thing about a really bright white is that it disguises touched up stone chips well as the glare from the paint hides them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts