Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
E-Niro 64kWh '4' since 9/20 (was Prius)
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone on this excellent forum (and to the back room boys and girls who make it all possible !).
2020 has been a year like no other for us all.
Let’s hope that 2021 turns out to be a somewhat better year going forwards! It’s clearly going to be a long haul yet.

This was also the year I finally chose and bought my first EV. In so doing I have now thoroughly scratched the very deep itch I’ve had for very many years. This group was very helpful to me in assisting me to confirm my EV model choice, prior to actually taking the final plunge (in August and taking delivery in September). I now feel I made the right choice, and am loving the car and the truly amazing EV driving experience. I will never go back, of that I’m quite certain.

So I wish a healthy and happy 2021 to everyone who has helped me on my incredible EV personal journey.
Peter

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
2,503 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all SpeakEV members!
Feliz Navidad
聖誕快樂
Joyeux Noël
عيد ميلاد مجيد
Frohe Weihnachten
Buon Natale
Prettige Kerstdagen
Feliz Natal
メリー クリスマス
Счастливого Рождества

Reactions: Billy the Kid

·
Registered
276 Posts
I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone on this excellent forum (and to the back room boys and girls who make it all possible !).
2020 has been a year like no other for us all.
Let’s hope that 2021 turns out to be a somewhat better year going forwards! It’s clearly going to be a long haul yet.

This was also the year I finally chose and bought my first EV. In so doing I have now thoroughly scratched the very deep itch I’ve had for very many years. This group was very helpful to me in assisting me to confirm my EV model choice, prior to actually taking the final plunge (in August and taking delivery in September). I now feel I made the right choice, and am loving the car and the truly amazing EV driving experience. I will never go back, of that I’m quite certain.

So I wish a healthy and happy 2021 to everyone who has helped me on my incredible EV personal journey.
Peter
Indeed. All the best for '21 everybody. And, yes, the e-Niro is pretty damned good, and still competitive, as is. Yet there is a totally new model on the E-GMP platform already in the offing. Will it be an all round improvement, I wonder?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't generally do forums but this one is a really helpful one I totally agree. I had to call the dealership today and I was well armed with lots of facts gleaned from lots of people on here.

EV people in general seem to be really nice!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts