Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys this is my 2nd post here. I'm new. I'm a tesla owner model 3.

Anyway my sister is thinking about getting a bolt. She looked on carfax and it seems like mostly all the dealerships are selling 2017's. Y?

Did chevy make a change or something? ,Why does like all the dealers only have like 17's in stock used?

·
Registered
2019 Renault Zoe R110 (ZE40)
985 Posts
3 year leases that have all come to an end, presumably? There were plenty of deals on Bolts at the time where nobody was paying anywhere close to list prices so I'm not surprised they got so many out the door back then, and they would be due to be returned now.

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
28,488 Posts
Hi guys this is my 2nd post here. I'm new. I'm a tesla owner model 3.

Anyway my sister is thinking about getting a bolt. She looked on carfax and it seems like mostly all the dealerships are selling 2017's. Y?

Did chevy make a change or something? ,Why does like all the dealers only have like 17's in stock used?
What he just said!

It'd have been nice to have the Bolt as an option here, even in LHD form it would not be the first car in UK to be sold LHD here only.

But who would service it? Vauxhall were/are congenitally unable to fulfil their obligations wrt electric cars.

How much are they selling for over there? I mean, there's always a price, right?...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts