Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Zoe Devotee
9,259 Posts
They don't expect anyone to owner their car longer than 36months, soon as that happens they hope to get you to hand your car back, and give them another £10k+ to hire the next model so they can profit more from your "old" model. Renault have seriously embraced PCP.... probably because RCI have pushed them that way.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah the first Zoe 22kw 66 plate was pcp but the ze40 that I traded in and this one are fully bought... so hopefully they just extend it. Even although I might replace this one 2 to 4 yrs down the line.

·
Zoe Devotee
9,259 Posts
Ah the first Zoe 22kw 66 plate was pcp but the ze40 that I traded in and this one are fully bought... so hopefully they just extend it. Even although I might replace this one 2 to 4 yrs down the line.
I bought my 22 just after the updates for life was dropped, but it was never mentioned it was dropped. I had no end of Rlink issues over the first couple of years (had about 7 different fault tickets on the go, with the same issues most folk had). At the end when my subscriptions expired I kicked off that I'd had limited use of them seeing how flakey Rlink was and pointed to all my existing tickets. I was given 3 years free for my trouble and I accepted that my tickets should be closed (there was no intention of rlink support to fix them).

So sometimes its worth a fight to get what your due, but it will scunner you by the end of it.

·
Zoe Devotee
9,259 Posts
I bought my 22 just after the updates for life was dropped, but it was never mentioned it was dropped. I had no end of Rlink issues over the first couple of years (had about 7 different fault tickets on the go, with the same issues most folk had). At the end when my subscriptions expired I kicked off that I'd had limited use of them seeing how flakey Rlink was and pointed to all my existing tickets. I was given 3 years free for my trouble and I accepted that my tickets should be closed (there was no intention of rlink support to fix them).

So sometimes its worth a fight to get what your due, but it will scunner you by the end of it.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
17,758 Posts

They just gave me another three years of connectivity for free. No fighting.

Maybe you just need to ask nicely?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts