Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi SpeakEV.

We are proud to be the sponsor for the UKs largest EV forum. We thought we would let you guys know that there is now a sub-forum at the bottom of the forum navigation page that takes you to all the great cars that we have in stock.

We believe that we offer an unrivaled service in the used EV market and we have sold some great cars to amazing people from this forum. We hope to keep the momentum going and we will continue to keep you updated with our latest stock.

Many thanks to all of you for being such a great community.

Andy

·
Registered
784 Posts
Can I make a small suggestion?

Going on to your site and seeing three pages of "SOLD" or "Deposit Taken" is a bit annoying. That information is almost completely useless to potential customers. "Hey. Look what you could have bought if only you were here earlier!".

Just something I picked up when looking at your site just now. Incidentally, I was there because I appreciate what you're trying to do, and like the fact that you actually seem to know about the products you're selling. Being able to report things like battery health is a huge plus.

Any idea when you'll have some cars in stock?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I think the SOLD etc tags here on the forum are great BTW (also used on the classified forum), very useful for avoiding false leads and researching typical prices.

For similar reasons, I can see some value in having the sold and reserved cars on the dealer's website too, although perhaps on a separate listing from the cars still for sale since @McPhee is right there is a slight feeling of "if only I'd checked earlier" ;)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi guys. We do apologise for anything that feels misleading on the site. The sold cars are often kept on there so our visitors can see what options are out there and what is likely to come in soon. A lot of our customers are less knowledgable than the users of SpeakEV and like to learn the differences in trim levels and models from our website.
We will try to make it clearer in the future.

We apologise for our current low stock level, we had a bumper week last week and cleared pretty much everything. We do have a load of stock currently on it's way to us and more will be listed today or tomorrow.

Thank you for taking the time to show your appreciation for what we do. We are trying our hardest to make a difference in the industry as there can be a lot of confusion out there for first time EV buyers.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any more comments or suggestions.

Andy

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Donald, where possible we plan to price our vehicles very reasonably and avoid the classic back and forth haggling style of car dealers. If someone would like to make an offer on our vehicles, they can of course get in contact with us through here, the phone, or our website. We are happy to discuss all of our vehicles and enjoy learning our customers motivations for driving electric and finding a vehicle that suits their needs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts